My favorite form of Cardio is Zumba. I just enjoy the music, the vibe and the moves. Doing it together with others enhances the joy
i really love planting trees which is my job. but i also like going on nature walks/hikes, kayaking, etc. stuff that is fun with friends can also be good for the body!
I haven’t figured that one out yet because I’m focusing on my stomach arms and legs so I’m gonna say the rowing machine . That one I appreciate most because I feel the difference between that and the inclined treadmill.
My favorite form of cardio is jumping rope. It is one of the best and effective exercises for me. I love this exercise . It helps us for weight loss and health improvement 😉
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?