Ohh take care…if u want to excersice do jumping Jack's while sitting then while sitting do listen music and do excersice while sitting meditate…
i am not an expert so you should definitely see a fitness professional that will help you, but I think you can still do some exercises for your arms, shoulders,etc.
Try to relax, for example only exercise 3 times a week and rest the other days. And if you need exercises to do that’s doesn’t have that much impact on your knees you should try some bridges, plank, russian twists, hip dips, crunches😌✨
Please consult a physical therapist and a doctor for better input on this, I barely have my own life together and that is a serious injury. Idk my guy, maybe skip leg day and lift weights for a bit or do the hand exercise thing.
I guess you can do some easy exercises while sitting down. It will be an total-body workout even I you do not use your entire body. I recently found this link https://www-considerable-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.considerable.com/health/healthy-living/chair-exercises/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16103270531116&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.considerable.com%2Fhealth%2Fhealthy-living%2Fchair-exercises%2F
Hope you exercise easier and have a refreshing time 🙂
You could try chair yoga! Take some time to dance with your arms to a song you like. Your body needs to rest and recover so just focus on getting moving rather than feeling the burn.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?