Ohh take care…if u want to excersice do jumping Jack's while sitting then while sitting do listen music and do excersice while sitting meditate…
i am not an expert so you should definitely see a fitness professional that will help you, but I think you can still do some exercises for your arms, shoulders,etc.
Try to relax, for example only exercise 3 times a week and rest the other days. And if you need exercises to do that’s doesn’t have that much impact on your knees you should try some bridges, plank, russian twists, hip dips, crunches😌✨
Please consult a physical therapist and a doctor for better input on this, I barely have my own life together and that is a serious injury. Idk my guy, maybe skip leg day and lift weights for a bit or do the hand exercise thing.
I guess you can do some easy exercises while sitting down. It will be an total-body workout even I you do not use your entire body. I recently found this link https://www-considerable-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.considerable.com/health/healthy-living/chair-exercises/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16103270531116&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.considerable.com%2Fhealth%2Fhealthy-living%2Fchair-exercises%2F
Hope you exercise easier and have a refreshing time 🙂
You could try chair yoga! Take some time to dance with your arms to a song you like. Your body needs to rest and recover so just focus on getting moving rather than feeling the burn.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to