I love to make egg toast — toast the bread in a pan with some olive oil, and either poach an egg on top or punch a hole in the bread and crack the egg in it. Dress it up with some pepper, and avocado if you have it! Just make sure you’re using nutritious bread, and it’s a healthy, easy breakfast.
Bread cheese and banana. Or eggs, avocado on bread. Or indian poha with egg. Mix of carbohydrate and protein and something tasty like fruit
I found that what works best for me is to eat scrambled eggs on toast. It's full of protein, I feel full enough after eating. Unfortunately, I rarely have the time to eat scrambled eggs before going to work. I usually go with a banana or a cereal bar (without added sugar or fat) instead.
Oatmeal! Warm oats on a cold day is perfect and there are so many flavours to experiment with. This morning I had lemon and blackberry and it was delightful!
I like to make some scrambled eggs, usually one or two whole eggs and at least two egg whites. A slice of toast with a bit of jam gives a bit of carbs to provide me a "full feeling" but the eggs keep me going until lunch.
Ah well! When I am home it is mostly muesli, mixed nuts and a cup of coffee. When I stay alone then I shift to a boiled egg, oats and coffee
I cut a hole out of a piece of good bread and place in a medium heat pan. Next I crack and egg into the bread hole and stick the bread plug back on top. Once the egg starts to cook I flip the bread and finish cooking the egg.
Oatmeal or Greek yogurt topped with stone fruit and berries, and a mix of nuts and seeds; fried egg sandwich on English muffin with side of fruit; an apple with a handful of almonds for something easy. All paired with green tea or small cup of pomegranate juice.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?