I love to make egg toast — toast the bread in a pan with some olive oil, and either poach an egg on top or punch a hole in the bread and crack the egg in it. Dress it up with some pepper, and avocado if you have it! Just make sure you’re using nutritious bread, and it’s a healthy, easy breakfast.
Bread cheese and banana. Or eggs, avocado on bread. Or indian poha with egg. Mix of carbohydrate and protein and something tasty like fruit
I found that what works best for me is to eat scrambled eggs on toast. It's full of protein, I feel full enough after eating. Unfortunately, I rarely have the time to eat scrambled eggs before going to work. I usually go with a banana or a cereal bar (without added sugar or fat) instead.
Oatmeal! Warm oats on a cold day is perfect and there are so many flavours to experiment with. This morning I had lemon and blackberry and it was delightful!
I like to make some scrambled eggs, usually one or two whole eggs and at least two egg whites. A slice of toast with a bit of jam gives a bit of carbs to provide me a "full feeling" but the eggs keep me going until lunch.
Ah well! When I am home it is mostly muesli, mixed nuts and a cup of coffee. When I stay alone then I shift to a boiled egg, oats and coffee
I cut a hole out of a piece of good bread and place in a medium heat pan. Next I crack and egg into the bread hole and stick the bread plug back on top. Once the egg starts to cook I flip the bread and finish cooking the egg.
Oatmeal or Greek yogurt topped with stone fruit and berries, and a mix of nuts and seeds; fried egg sandwich on English muffin with side of fruit; an apple with a handful of almonds for something easy. All paired with green tea or small cup of pomegranate juice.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?