I usually eat eggs for breakfast. I have them differently each time, for example- boiled, fried, scrambled or poached. My favourite way to have it, it scrambled as I can mix other things with it, such as bacon or avocado. I also love to have a beverage with my breakfast. Either water, orange juice or tea.
Its always different. These days I'm a bit too lazy to make myself breakfast and I just eat cereal something I find in my fridge.
I don't eat gluten free because I am not intolerant to gluten. But maybe find a gluten free alternative to muesli with some (soy, coconut or oat)yoghurt and fruits and nuts. That is a winning combi for me 🙂
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?