I usually eat eggs for breakfast. I have them differently each time, for example- boiled, fried, scrambled or poached. My favourite way to have it, it scrambled as I can mix other things with it, such as bacon or avocado. I also love to have a beverage with my breakfast. Either water, orange juice or tea.
Its always different. These days I'm a bit too lazy to make myself breakfast and I just eat cereal something I find in my fridge.
I don't eat gluten free because I am not intolerant to gluten. But maybe find a gluten free alternative to muesli with some (soy, coconut or oat)yoghurt and fruits and nuts. That is a winning combi for me 🙂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.