- What do you think is the best time to eat breakfast?
- If I am not hungry when I wake up in the morning, should I eat breakfast anyway?
- What do you eat as a great breakfast?
- What healthy, cheap and quick breakfast can I eat every day? At this point I just eat cereal with milk. It is quick and cheap but not very healthy.
- I would like some recipes for sweet high-protein breakfast, without peanut butter or yogurt.
In the US our portions are huge compared to most other countries I have been. I ask the waiter to bring a to go box when my food comes out. Then I put half my food away. Eat the rest, and if I’m still hungry then I order desert. Save the rest of the food for another meal.
To be mindful of when you are full, eat slowly. Don’t look at your phone or do anything else while eating (talking is fine). Enjoy and savor your food. Notice how it smells and tastes. This will give your body time to indicate if it’s full.
Depends on my mood occasionally
The best way is to have your calories, your macronutrient analogies and your portions precalculated. Also make sure you have the proper variety of foods that cover your micronutrient & vitamin needs properly. It will take some time to educate and train yourself, but once you learn it, you will never worry about it again.
There are many ways to do things in life but if we lack patience as human beings, we lack understanding. Not only of what around us as individuals but also for each other.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?