To be mindful of when you are full, eat slowly. Don’t look at your phone or do anything else while eating (talking is fine). Enjoy and savor your food. Notice how it smells and tastes. This will give your body time to indicate if it’s full.
There are many ways to do things in life but if we lack patience as human beings, we lack understanding. Not only of what around us as individuals but also for each other.
Depends on my mood occasionally
The best way is to have your calories, your macronutrient analogies and your portions precalculated. Also make sure you have the proper variety of foods that cover your micronutrient & vitamin needs properly. It will take some time to educate and train yourself, but once you learn it, you will never worry about it again.
In the US our portions are huge compared to most other countries I have been. I ask the waiter to bring a to go box when my food comes out. Then I put half my food away. Eat the rest, and if I’m still hungry then I order desert. Save the rest of the food for another meal.
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?