To be mindful of when you are full, eat slowly. Don’t look at your phone or do anything else while eating (talking is fine). Enjoy and savor your food. Notice how it smells and tastes. This will give your body time to indicate if it’s full.
There are many ways to do things in life but if we lack patience as human beings, we lack understanding. Not only of what around us as individuals but also for each other.
Depends on my mood occasionally
The best way is to have your calories, your macronutrient analogies and your portions precalculated. Also make sure you have the proper variety of foods that cover your micronutrient & vitamin needs properly. It will take some time to educate and train yourself, but once you learn it, you will never worry about it again.
In the US our portions are huge compared to most other countries I have been. I ask the waiter to bring a to go box when my food comes out. Then I put half my food away. Eat the rest, and if I’m still hungry then I order desert. Save the rest of the food for another meal.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?