To be mindful of when you are full, eat slowly. Don’t look at your phone or do anything else while eating (talking is fine). Enjoy and savor your food. Notice how it smells and tastes. This will give your body time to indicate if it’s full.
There are many ways to do things in life but if we lack patience as human beings, we lack understanding. Not only of what around us as individuals but also for each other.
Depends on my mood occasionally
The best way is to have your calories, your macronutrient analogies and your portions precalculated. Also make sure you have the proper variety of foods that cover your micronutrient & vitamin needs properly. It will take some time to educate and train yourself, but once you learn it, you will never worry about it again.
In the US our portions are huge compared to most other countries I have been. I ask the waiter to bring a to go box when my food comes out. Then I put half my food away. Eat the rest, and if I’m still hungry then I order desert. Save the rest of the food for another meal.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?