~Hong Kong User🇭🇰
I find this much easier and more motivating than eggs, or toast, which require more attention and time in the kitchen.
For example: cooking or baking an egg while dancing.
Heating toast while doing 7 minute workout.
Prepare the night before is also an option. Decide on what to make for breakfast and place it in the front of your fridge. Cut the vegetables
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?