Do not forget to have a small reward afterwards, for instance a small portion (small, please) of chocolate if you like it, for better conditioning yourself to like the new breakfast.
For the fastest option maybe just try out different high fibre, low sugar cereals. I hate a lot of typical healthy cereals, but for some reason I love bran flakes, it's all about your tastebuds.
I am not a morning person so I start my day by getting a good night sleep. I dont immediately wake up in the morning and instead of forcing myself to be something that I'm not, I plan time to hit the snooze button. I know I'm suppose to be out of bed by 6 am. However, I program my alarm for 5:45 am and happily hit snooze. This little step allows me to get comfortable in the morning and to go at my pace. I also set time for showers, meditation, makeup and a great nutritious breakfast. By the time I get to work at 9am, I am the person I want to be prepared to be successful.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?