Do not forget to have a small reward afterwards, for instance a small portion (small, please) of chocolate if you like it, for better conditioning yourself to like the new breakfast.
For the fastest option maybe just try out different high fibre, low sugar cereals. I hate a lot of typical healthy cereals, but for some reason I love bran flakes, it's all about your tastebuds.
I am not a morning person so I start my day by getting a good night sleep. I dont immediately wake up in the morning and instead of forcing myself to be something that I'm not, I plan time to hit the snooze button. I know I'm suppose to be out of bed by 6 am. However, I program my alarm for 5:45 am and happily hit snooze. This little step allows me to get comfortable in the morning and to go at my pace. I also set time for showers, meditation, makeup and a great nutritious breakfast. By the time I get to work at 9am, I am the person I want to be prepared to be successful.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?