A proper breakfast that usually has a lot of vitamins is some muesli mixed together with yoghurt, it doesn't just taste great but it gives you a good amount of nutrition if you're in a hurry.
Healthy things you could include in your breakfast meal are like avocado toast, almonds are always a go to, and maybe a little cheese to your eggs here and there . Thanks for reaching out ! 😊
anything with avocadoes is always nice, plus you have vitamins. egg yolkes are also high in nutritious values and you can prepare eggs in about five minutes. tahini is a really great source of fat and every nut cream is an amazing option, beware the ones full of sugar, tehey tend to be less satiating. finally I guess all the nuts are a great option.
If you buy some fruits and put it in the refrigirador at home. And next day you wake up and you can drink water and grab your fruits and maby some Strawberrys and then do a great exercise
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.