4 green chillies, 2 cloves garlic, 1/2 inch ginger, 2 shallots for easy (no cooking) and healthy green chutney.
Mine is from one banana, oat milk, oats, chia seeds and frozen blueberries.
No sugar needed! In the morning I just take it out of the fridge whilst my tea is brewing and sprinkle some ground cinnamon on it.
It's such a relaxing heavenly way to start the day 🙂
You can substitute the sausage for bacon or even other cold cuts or you can go meatless. You can also change up the type of cheese, and sometimes I use spinach and feta instead of peppers, so it never gets boring.
– 1/2 cup of oats
-1/2 cup milk
– a pinch of cinnamon
-a teaspoon of honey or sugar or maple syrup (or any syrup)
– then mix it and leave it to sit for two mins
-it begins to look like a porridge
– and two tablespoons of yoghurt (any yoghurt of your liking)
-top it of with fruit and peanut butter
(The recipe isn't mine)
1)Fruit or veggie smoothie (whatever you want! w/ protein powder) and an egg in a nest with spinach and cheese.
2) Grain bowl with all of your favorite nutritious toppings
3)Omelet with goat cheese and greens
4) An egg with any toppings topped with a tortilla that is then rolled up to make a delicious “egg roll”
1. 1 cup of full fat vanilla Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of ancient oats granola, a little cinnamon, a sliced banana, a handful of blueberries, sliced strawberries, and a little honey.
2. Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with skim milk when I'm feeling less motivated but need to eat breakfast.
3. 2 whole wheat english muffins with a little butter and 3 scrambled eggs.
I hope this helps. I've noticed eating breakfast makes me hungrier throughout the day, but I also feel more energized. Good luck, friend!
Then on days where I have a little more energy and time ill poach an egg or two and have it over some greens like fresh spinach and accompany it with whatever I feel. Some days avocado and goats cheese ($$$ though) so often black beans and pumpkin cut up and fried with cummin and cinnamon.
If I end up with toast I make sure I have some healthy spreads like peanut butter but buy one that's just peanuts no added sugar and maybe some sliced banana on top.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?