2. Get some vegetables from market like capsicum, cabbage, onion.
Chop them and spread them across your bread along with butter, chilly powder.
Toast/ Grill it & your simplified Bread pizza is ready😋 It's healthy and I guess it should suit your taste bud… have a good day 😊
Contain a good mix of protein, healthy fats and fibre. It gives a great satiety that lasts until lunch. When having high fat option the gastric release is a bit slower which makes you feel full for longer.
Probiotic foods, such as plain Greek yogurt, calms down your stomach and digestive system, and can also help to boost the immune system. Good alternatives are Skyr, which also is high in protein. You can get the Icelandic yogurt from Ocado.
All of the ‘healthy nuts’ including almond, walnuts and cashews, have several benefits such as improving heart health, reducing cholesterol levels, increasing brain health and reducing stress. I recommend eating a handful of nuts a day.
You think we must admit that if want some change which is rooted deep you MUST apply some force. It's up to us to decide how much force we can accept without hurting ourselves.
That means you feel full on half the slices!
It’s just so much healthier and pretty much guilt free (at least more than normal white bread)
I hope this helps 🙂
2. every time you get hungry and wamt to eat toast, substitutes with vegetables that make you full easilly, such as baked potatoes or mashed potatoes.
3. Drink more water to make your tummy full.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?