2. Get some vegetables from market like capsicum, cabbage, onion.
Chop them and spread them across your bread along with butter, chilly powder.
Toast/ Grill it & your simplified Bread pizza is ready😋 It's healthy and I guess it should suit your taste bud… have a good day 😊
Contain a good mix of protein, healthy fats and fibre. It gives a great satiety that lasts until lunch. When having high fat option the gastric release is a bit slower which makes you feel full for longer.
Probiotic foods, such as plain Greek yogurt, calms down your stomach and digestive system, and can also help to boost the immune system. Good alternatives are Skyr, which also is high in protein. You can get the Icelandic yogurt from Ocado.
All of the ‘healthy nuts’ including almond, walnuts and cashews, have several benefits such as improving heart health, reducing cholesterol levels, increasing brain health and reducing stress. I recommend eating a handful of nuts a day.
You think we must admit that if want some change which is rooted deep you MUST apply some force. It's up to us to decide how much force we can accept without hurting ourselves.
That means you feel full on half the slices!
It’s just so much healthier and pretty much guilt free (at least more than normal white bread)
I hope this helps 🙂
2. every time you get hungry and wamt to eat toast, substitutes with vegetables that make you full easilly, such as baked potatoes or mashed potatoes.
3. Drink more water to make your tummy full.
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?