2. Get some vegetables from market like capsicum, cabbage, onion.
Chop them and spread them across your bread along with butter, chilly powder.
Toast/ Grill it & your simplified Bread pizza is ready😋 It's healthy and I guess it should suit your taste bud… have a good day 😊
Contain a good mix of protein, healthy fats and fibre. It gives a great satiety that lasts until lunch. When having high fat option the gastric release is a bit slower which makes you feel full for longer.
Probiotic foods, such as plain Greek yogurt, calms down your stomach and digestive system, and can also help to boost the immune system. Good alternatives are Skyr, which also is high in protein. You can get the Icelandic yogurt from Ocado.
All of the ‘healthy nuts’ including almond, walnuts and cashews, have several benefits such as improving heart health, reducing cholesterol levels, increasing brain health and reducing stress. I recommend eating a handful of nuts a day.
You think we must admit that if want some change which is rooted deep you MUST apply some force. It's up to us to decide how much force we can accept without hurting ourselves.
That means you feel full on half the slices!
It’s just so much healthier and pretty much guilt free (at least more than normal white bread)
I hope this helps 🙂
2. every time you get hungry and wamt to eat toast, substitutes with vegetables that make you full easilly, such as baked potatoes or mashed potatoes.
3. Drink more water to make your tummy full.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?