For a healthy breakfast, I made a egg muffin made of eggs, veggie bacon, spinach, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. It was very good. Just heat 30 seconds and go. Nice since I don’t have a lot of time in the morning
Mug cakes!! I love ‘em, ‘cause they’re delicious and easy. You can switch the flavors up so you’re not eating the same thing all the time – anything from berry to snicker doodle. Best of all, you can prep them the night before then just mix in the liquids and pop them in the microwave for a couple minutes when you get up.
Oc Ane F.
Eggs and bacon are easy to find and make. There is some keto friendly cereal you can order as well. The berry family (strawberry, raspberry, blackberry) is also keto friendly in small amounts
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?