For a healthy breakfast, I made a egg muffin made of eggs, veggie bacon, spinach, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. It was very good. Just heat 30 seconds and go. Nice since I don’t have a lot of time in the morning
Mug cakes!! I love ‘em, ‘cause they’re delicious and easy. You can switch the flavors up so you’re not eating the same thing all the time – anything from berry to snicker doodle. Best of all, you can prep them the night before then just mix in the liquids and pop them in the microwave for a couple minutes when you get up.
Oc Ane F.
Eggs and bacon are easy to find and make. There is some keto friendly cereal you can order as well. The berry family (strawberry, raspberry, blackberry) is also keto friendly in small amounts
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.