Scrambled eggs take 2 minutes to make, but are full of nutrients and protein. You can serve it with ham or other types of no cooking needed meat for a boost of protein 🙂
I’m not the healthiest eater honestly, but I would make myself a bagel with grapes, blueberries, lettuce and cream cheese with a pealed apple on the side.
A granola bar. It is the quickest thing and also doesn’t hurt my stomach, but however it is not filling and I suffer the consequences a few hours later.
i know that some brands make cups that kinda look like the Kraft Mac and Cheese microwave cups and instead put a high protein dry mix that you add water/milk to , putting it in the microwave and it will make a muffin. If you prefer something with eggs I recommend getting a “Just Crack an Egg” cup with ingredients like potatoes bacon, sausage, cheese and so on, but just putting one of your eggs (not included) into the cup and microwaving it. I know brands like Jimmy Dean make something like that as well. Or you could simply just get some protein powder and add it into a smoothie! I hope this somewhat helps
I usually grab a protein bar or shake or do microwave eggs. Super easy to mix in a mug and then pop in the microwave for 2 min while I do something else.
I'm not an expert however I'd say a turkey sandwich some nuts or overnight oats. They really take like no time at all. Also a smoothie with almond milk, a handful of oats, a tablespoon of a nut butter and some Greek yogurt or protein powder, with a handful of greens, such as spinach or kale is very healthy and I'd say pretty quick to make also
Hard boil eggs a couple days before! Also any whole food! fruits and veggies have more protein then they’re given credit for, grab a banana!
I like to put some granola in a greek yogurt. That way I get the protein and fats I need to sustain energy throughout the morning while still getting the same crunch a cereal would give me.
Mar A W.
I prepare for myself greek yogurt with fruit and a coffee. Creo que darme tiempo a mi misma es lo más bonito y lo que más disfruto hacer. Me encanta darme el amor y el cuidado.
I would just go with such a classic but still one of my favourite ideas which is overnight oats! My favourite combo is: oats, oat milk, a spoonful of cacao powder, chia seeds and peanut butter all of this topped with whatever fruit I have at home!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.