Eating oatmeal with chopped up banana or strawberry or even blueberry is always a great option. It tastes delicious and is healthy. The banana replaces the sugar in your breakfast.
Once you wake up, drink a small glass of warm water plus 2 tbsp of lemon/lime juice. Add 1 tbsp of honey to detox your body. Then, after 30 minutes at least, you can have your healthy breakfast that contains carbs, protein, fibers, and small amount of healthy fat. The simple option is gado gado without eg. It is indonesian style of salad. It's healthy, cheap, easy, and flavorful. You can goggling the recipe.
A sandwich with lettuce , tomatoes and other vegetables that you like in a sandwich will help as it is vegan , contains no sugar and also make you feel full after just one or two.
Bean 🌯 without cheese and some 🥑 idk think of healthy foods and start smashing them together and see if they taste good if not try something else.
That’s very nice. You can try soy beans milk instead of normal dairy milk. Also add nuts especially almonds to your breakfast diet regularly. Wheat bread vegetable sandwiches would be amazing.
first of all go to a nutritionist, because he will tell you how to eat, and how to change your life style, and then try to and then be disciplined,
Mh absolute favourite vegan breakfast is a chia pudding. Mix 1.5 tbsp of chia, 25 almonds, and (optional) 1tbsp ground flaxseed and 1-3 tbsp (optional) raisins in about 3/4-1 cup of almond milk. Stir well and leave overnight. Stir before you eat and enjoy! This breakfast can be hard to adjust to due to the lack of carbs but trust me it's worth it for gut health, maintaining a good weight and preventing cravings! Just eat slowly and chew well to get the chia's full effect.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?