Really early in the morning means different things to different people, but taking extra time to make a good breakfast is always worth it. Not only does it make the rest of your day easier, it is a great way of carving out some time and honouring yourself at the start of the day
For me it depends on how I organize my morning, sometimes when I have to start really early (5-6am) I just have some overnight oats and a proper breakfast until 9-10
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?