I like to prepare several servings in Ziplocs that are easy to pull out, add liquid, and microwave, and I can decide on the fly what flavor I'm craving.
Cottage cheese with canned fruit takes almost no time to prepare and is healthy and delicious.
A cup of yogurt with a handful of granola.
Banana bread muffins
Oats with raisins and yoghurt
A protein bar (in a pinch!)
Banana and peanut butter (on toast, in a smoothie)
Put sliced banana in your bowl of oatmeal before you microwave it. This will break it down and sweeten the oatmeal without sugar.
Use half an avacado instead of butter on whole grain toast. Top with smoked salmon for protein.
Just beat two eggs vigorously and on medium heat stir it until they get into the consistency you like
Another option is making a smoothie. Just look up different easy recipes (for example: banana, blueberries, spinach, peanut butter and milk of your choice). I buy all these ingredients in frozen bags because depending on where you live, frozen fruits and veggies will be healthier since they have less preservatives in them. So I just put everything in a blender and I’m good to go! Of you want to use fresh products, wash them in bulk, measure the different portions and put them together in a ziplock bag you put in the freezer. This way, you just put the bag in the blender with some milk and you’re good to go!
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?