I like to prepare several servings in Ziplocs that are easy to pull out, add liquid, and microwave, and I can decide on the fly what flavor I'm craving.
Cottage cheese with canned fruit takes almost no time to prepare and is healthy and delicious.
A cup of yogurt with a handful of granola.
Banana bread muffins
Oats with raisins and yoghurt
A protein bar (in a pinch!)
Banana and peanut butter (on toast, in a smoothie)
Put sliced banana in your bowl of oatmeal before you microwave it. This will break it down and sweeten the oatmeal without sugar.
Use half an avacado instead of butter on whole grain toast. Top with smoked salmon for protein.
Just beat two eggs vigorously and on medium heat stir it until they get into the consistency you like
Another option is making a smoothie. Just look up different easy recipes (for example: banana, blueberries, spinach, peanut butter and milk of your choice). I buy all these ingredients in frozen bags because depending on where you live, frozen fruits and veggies will be healthier since they have less preservatives in them. So I just put everything in a blender and I’m good to go! Of you want to use fresh products, wash them in bulk, measure the different portions and put them together in a ziplock bag you put in the freezer. This way, you just put the bag in the blender with some milk and you’re good to go!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.