I like to prepare several servings in Ziplocs that are easy to pull out, add liquid, and microwave, and I can decide on the fly what flavor I'm craving.
Cottage cheese with canned fruit takes almost no time to prepare and is healthy and delicious.
A cup of yogurt with a handful of granola.
Banana bread muffins
Oats with raisins and yoghurt
A protein bar (in a pinch!)
Banana and peanut butter (on toast, in a smoothie)
Put sliced banana in your bowl of oatmeal before you microwave it. This will break it down and sweeten the oatmeal without sugar.
Use half an avacado instead of butter on whole grain toast. Top with smoked salmon for protein.
Just beat two eggs vigorously and on medium heat stir it until they get into the consistency you like
Another option is making a smoothie. Just look up different easy recipes (for example: banana, blueberries, spinach, peanut butter and milk of your choice). I buy all these ingredients in frozen bags because depending on where you live, frozen fruits and veggies will be healthier since they have less preservatives in them. So I just put everything in a blender and I’m good to go! Of you want to use fresh products, wash them in bulk, measure the different portions and put them together in a ziplock bag you put in the freezer. This way, you just put the bag in the blender with some milk and you’re good to go!
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?