I always like oat meal with yogurt nuts and fruits.
The secret is to eat as soon as u wake up before getting caught in starting the day.
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 banana cut into slices
Cinnamon to tastee
Eller havregrynsgröt med honung. Ett kokt ägg eller ett knäckebröd med skinka och kaffe med mjölk.
Another super fast one that i like, but it doesn’t last that long it’s a sliced avocado with cheese on top(pepper, salt, olive oil, lemon juice) and a boiled egg, a banana and a cup of tea.
The super extra ultra fast!!
2 bananas, a bug of nuts and I take a tea in a thermos and drink it on my way. After you drink water in the morning, if you drink something hot will calm your stomach and you will not feel that hungry. Also: nuts will full you and the bananas will put your brain to work.
I also recommend kiwi if you have immunity system problems.
A glass of water is a must. Try to include some fruit, whether that be an apple or banana on-the -go or a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??