I try to make something for myself in the morning, even if I'm in a rush. On a good day I'll cook some eggs and have some fruit, whereas if I'm pressed for time, a quick sandwich wouldn't hurt – as long as I get something to eat in the mornings.
I eat a Nature's Promise Gluten Free Fig Bar and a smoothie. I pack coffee and water, as well as fresh fruits and seeds for a mid-morning snack as well if I'm leaving the house super early.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?