I try to make something for myself in the morning, even if I'm in a rush. On a good day I'll cook some eggs and have some fruit, whereas if I'm pressed for time, a quick sandwich wouldn't hurt – as long as I get something to eat in the mornings.
I eat a Nature's Promise Gluten Free Fig Bar and a smoothie. I pack coffee and water, as well as fresh fruits and seeds for a mid-morning snack as well if I'm leaving the house super early.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?