I take one shake Herbalife. Its fast, easy and healthy….and delicious. There have chocolate, late and other, but this two are my favorite
I usually eat natural turkish yoghurt (the really thick one with high fat) with some cereal like cheerios or corn flakes and top it with raspberry jam/a banana and or a little honey ☺️☺️ And coffee of course!
A simple bowl of cereal and soymilk or any milk you may like and if you’re in a pinch use Greek yogurt instead of milk to make yourself a healthy on the go snack.
I always go eggs. I hard boil a few and store them in case I’m out of time. Scrambled eggs only take 10 or so minutes. I cook the bacon first and use the leftover grease. Hey—I actually have tried eggs Rocky style. Not bad. Not great.
For a quick breakfast some wholegrain/brown toast spread with a tasty nut butter. You can put the toast on while you are in the bathroom, or getting dressed.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?