I take one shake Herbalife. Its fast, easy and healthy….and delicious. There have chocolate, late and other, but this two are my favorite
I usually eat natural turkish yoghurt (the really thick one with high fat) with some cereal like cheerios or corn flakes and top it with raspberry jam/a banana and or a little honey ☺️☺️ And coffee of course!
A simple bowl of cereal and soymilk or any milk you may like and if you’re in a pinch use Greek yogurt instead of milk to make yourself a healthy on the go snack.
I always go eggs. I hard boil a few and store them in case I’m out of time. Scrambled eggs only take 10 or so minutes. I cook the bacon first and use the leftover grease. Hey—I actually have tried eggs Rocky style. Not bad. Not great.
For a quick breakfast some wholegrain/brown toast spread with a tasty nut butter. You can put the toast on while you are in the bathroom, or getting dressed.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.