I take one shake Herbalife. Its fast, easy and healthy….and delicious. There have chocolate, late and other, but this two are my favorite
I usually eat natural turkish yoghurt (the really thick one with high fat) with some cereal like cheerios or corn flakes and top it with raspberry jam/a banana and or a little honey ☺️☺️ And coffee of course!
A simple bowl of cereal and soymilk or any milk you may like and if you’re in a pinch use Greek yogurt instead of milk to make yourself a healthy on the go snack.
I always go eggs. I hard boil a few and store them in case I’m out of time. Scrambled eggs only take 10 or so minutes. I cook the bacon first and use the leftover grease. Hey—I actually have tried eggs Rocky style. Not bad. Not great.
For a quick breakfast some wholegrain/brown toast spread with a tasty nut butter. You can put the toast on while you are in the bathroom, or getting dressed.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?