Sometimes I cheat and order a healthy-ish breakfast from one of the nearby coffee houses on my way into work.
If push comes to shove, I will enjoy breakfast several hours after waking up when I have more energy and focus.
Seen she'd gotten into the habit of skipping breakfast whenever she didn't feel like cooking. But here's the thing. There's lots of food that you can eat in the morning that don't require any energy. You can even eat ice cream for breakfast, if you'd like to. I think it's most important to at least eat something, so you're not going into the day on an empty stomach. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for a reason after all.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?