I am not sure if this is healthy but I drink coffee and it really helps me concentrate on my thoughts and focus on what I may be trying to get done. I also like to eat salads and fruit juices that I blend myself.
Honestly I was sick recently and my grandmother made some french toast and fresh ginger lemon tea and it did wonders for both my mood and appetite but also my health. ❤️
While I am doing this goal. I didnt ever want to eat breakfast. So I decided to eat foods that I like. Like yogurt and breakfast burritos.
i love to eat some plain greek yogurt with berries, nuts, and a drizzle of honey, it satisfies my sweet tooth and it’s still healthy!
Val Rio F.
If I'm really sad then eating half a bag of Takis is the way to go. I know it's not healthy but I think the spiciness overwhelms the other feelings. Perhaps it's because I can control the overwhelming taste. I'm not sure but another comfort food would be carbs, though I normally go for heavier carbs instead of Takis, I like takis better. A healthier option would be blueberries, but I don't think my mom would like if I ate all her blueberries. There's others but those are the main three.
Buttered toast with cinnamon. I use vegan butter on just plain white toast and sprinkle some cinnamon. Cinnamon acts the same way ginger ale does but its so much easier to consume
Chocolate it could be a chocolate candy bar , chocolate bars or chocolate chip ice cream as long their is chocolate in it I’m happy
When I'm feeling sick, I like eating soups. Ramen, pho, caulo de pollo, things like that. There are things you can do to make them more healthy but that's what I eat. When I'm feeling depressed, a simple sandwich can go a long way.
I love exercise when you break through the wall of struggling the adrenaline and endorphins take control and seretonin levels increase meaning you feel happier during and after exercise. If you are not enjoying exercise maybe you're trying the wrong thing. Try changing your focus mix things up a bit!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.