Sometimes when I need a quick breakfast
I will just have some yougart and ( any available fruit ) and a handful of almonds or walnuts.
If I have time I will prepare an egg mix it with some cumin,salt,parsley and pepper and fry it with olive oil and then have a good plate of salad
It's weird but if I am going to stay a long time outdoors I would have some chicken mixed with cumin, ginger,salt,pepper,apple cider vinegar fried in olive oil with a plate of salad, but most importantly I drink water just after brushing my teeth (helps me feel energized)
Hope my answer helps.
There are many recipes you can follow or take inspiration from on the internet, hope this helped you in some way; good luck!
I used to make boiled eggs and make a salad night (evening ) before and its awesome when its cold from a fridge
And for cold days I think soups are great, maybe zucchini soup 🙂
Hope I helped you!
Another option would be stuff like mini quiches and breakfast tacquitos that you can make in advance and pop in the toaster oven or microwave.
Hope it helps
Or try intermittent fasting and skip breakfast haha
2. Make or buy healthy breakfast burritos and keep individually wrapped in foil in the fridge (or freezer), then reheat while getting ready and take with you.
3. Smoothie ingredients in jars in the fridge, ready to blend, or ziplock bags in the freezer.
4. Overnight oats. I've never done this myself but there are tons of recipes online.
Having protein bars in my car is great with a banana when I'm running late.
You can do it while getting ready for work . Good luck always
Do you have fridge at work? It might make things easier for you
Healthy home-made muesli (oats, nuts, dried fruit, cinnamon/other spices; just add milk/water when you're ready to eat it).
It should last good 5-6 days and then in the mornings you can just serve it up with some fruit of your choice like blueberries and apples, a dash of cinnamon and you should be good to go. Perfect breakfast that will keep you full until your snack which by the way you can always take some and change up the fruits for a twist.
mix 2 eggs and chopped lettuces in a bowl, then cook both of the sides in the pan. add ketchup to your toast bread and put your mixture in it. Ta da! It’s delicious.
(sorry for my low english skills.)
delicious to me so my mornings are already on a great start! Now, having that combo is not the only way to go and neither is eggs. But if you want to see what quick, easy and simple breakfasts there are, just search around this app until you find the article on breakfasts. I'm sure you can find it. When you do you will be very much informed. Good luck, body builder!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.