Sometimes when I need a quick breakfast
I will just have some yougart and ( any available fruit ) and a handful of almonds or walnuts.
If I have time I will prepare an egg mix it with some cumin,salt,parsley and pepper and fry it with olive oil and then have a good plate of salad
It's weird but if I am going to stay a long time outdoors I would have some chicken mixed with cumin, ginger,salt,pepper,apple cider vinegar fried in olive oil with a plate of salad, but most importantly I drink water just after brushing my teeth (helps me feel energized)
Hope my answer helps.
There are many recipes you can follow or take inspiration from on the internet, hope this helped you in some way; good luck!
I used to make boiled eggs and make a salad night (evening ) before and its awesome when its cold from a fridge
And for cold days I think soups are great, maybe zucchini soup 🙂
Hope I helped you!
Another option would be stuff like mini quiches and breakfast tacquitos that you can make in advance and pop in the toaster oven or microwave.
Hope it helps
Or try intermittent fasting and skip breakfast haha
2. Make or buy healthy breakfast burritos and keep individually wrapped in foil in the fridge (or freezer), then reheat while getting ready and take with you.
3. Smoothie ingredients in jars in the fridge, ready to blend, or ziplock bags in the freezer.
4. Overnight oats. I've never done this myself but there are tons of recipes online.
Having protein bars in my car is great with a banana when I'm running late.
You can do it while getting ready for work . Good luck always
Do you have fridge at work? It might make things easier for you
Healthy home-made muesli (oats, nuts, dried fruit, cinnamon/other spices; just add milk/water when you're ready to eat it).
It should last good 5-6 days and then in the mornings you can just serve it up with some fruit of your choice like blueberries and apples, a dash of cinnamon and you should be good to go. Perfect breakfast that will keep you full until your snack which by the way you can always take some and change up the fruits for a twist.
mix 2 eggs and chopped lettuces in a bowl, then cook both of the sides in the pan. add ketchup to your toast bread and put your mixture in it. Ta da! It’s delicious.
(sorry for my low english skills.)
delicious to me so my mornings are already on a great start! Now, having that combo is not the only way to go and neither is eggs. But if you want to see what quick, easy and simple breakfasts there are, just search around this app until you find the article on breakfasts. I'm sure you can find it. When you do you will be very much informed. Good luck, body builder!
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?