2/milk and a small sweet
4/oatmeal with fruits
5/try to make granula super healthy super yummy , make it before and it can stay for 10 days soo no hard work on breakfast for 10days
6/fruit salad + juice + yogurt
Ect be creative and make it fullfiling so u won't get hungry during ur day
נס קפה עם תמרים ואגוזים
תה נס קפה ופרי
יוגורט חלבון עם פרי (בננה או משהו)
דייסת שיבולת שועל
I will try to see if a small beans dish (such as hummus) would be a good option as well.
Having some toast with avocado and eggs could innovate the just having the egg dish.
Wishing you a yummy breakfast!
Another option is avocado toast with poached egg on top.
Or even a classic option, porridge!
You like best. Buy a ninja or similar with a single serving option (avoids waste and less clean up ) bon apetit’
Preparation time is 7 minutes.
It's made with one egg, 3tbsp of coconut(or almond) flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 80gr almond milk, 1tbsp cacao powder, 1tsp stevia, 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil.
Mix everything toghether an cook for 3/4 min in microwave at 800W.
It will melt in you mouth 🤩
And on the top of all, it will make you feel fulfilled satisfied and happy, until lunch.
A big hug from a freezing and wonderful Bassano del Grappa
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.