if you are interested in home and small space friendly exercises you can always try YouTube videos from fitness gurus that make programs for free (like lily sabri, chloe ting, Pamela riff, Alexis Rey…)
During the winter is my blah time. I try to make yoga and pilates work. I have a treadmill but don’t really like it as much as the outside. I do cardio classes.
But consistency is not there for any of it – it always seems like a chore.
On a daily basis, I usually go for a quick morning jog around the park or a nice long walk in the mud. Both things I love, I think it's super important to love what you do if you want to keep at it.
Also stretching and core exercises, I'm good at them so that's always satisfying. Finally weights, because nothing makes you feel more like you could be in a superhero film more than weights or doing pull ups!
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?