First. You can get up earlier, like thirty minutes.
Second you can prepared all your school things at night to save time in the morning for exercise.
Thirst you can, if this is possible for you, walk a little more to go school.
Or just choose a routine that doesn't required go out side.
Maybe 10 push ups once you roll out of bed, or 20 jumping jacks? Maybe even just doing the Can-Can in the privacy of your own bedroom lol.
Hope this helps even a little bit!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?