Besides that there's a couple of other things – let light into the room. Your body recognizes the light as the sun comes up and will wake you up naturally. If you get up before the sun there's a clock that imitates sun rise by gradually getting lighter.
Give yourself something to look forward to in the morning, like make yourself a really tasty "overnight oats" recipe that you can't wait to eat or something.
Hope this helps!
1. Your alarm. Make the sound/ringtone a SONG. A motivational song that you love and will help get you out of bed.
2. Preparation. Get either your workout clothes or outfit laid out, beginnings of your breakfast set up, etc. the night before. The preparedness will help motivate you to get up and will be several less things to worry about while you’re first waking.
3. Gratitude ritual. Make some kind of gratitude self-talk ritual part of your first intentional thoughts upon waking. “I am so happy and grateful for…,” and repeat.
Those are my specific suggestions.
Hope this helps!
1) I put my alarm away from my bed and I force myself get out of bed for turn off the alarm.
2)I say "no. If you wake up you feel better. You can wake up. Let's do it"
3) If I need really 5 minutes then I let sleep 5 minutes but I check the time.
Perhaps change the ritual a little bit?
Wake up and exercise for 15 minutes right away?
Or take a walk and meditate?
I’m not sure- I’m still working on it!
Hope this was helpful to you.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?