Now, to your second question:
Life is okay, can not really complain. Business is growing steadily, but of course not all is good. Financial management (personally) has to improve and need to start paying off my student loan debt. But once again, can not really complain. Fabulous helps with ingraining useful habits, so stick to those!
I would like to incorporate some strength training with the resistance band but I have little time in the morning for exercising, it seem like too much time wasted setting up my gym mat and setting up training videos.
I have a skipping rope but that also hasn’t been used in a while because I don’t have enough space in the yard for skipping.
I am considering skipping or training with the resistance band on the days when I don’t have to run. I will start with five minutes and see how it goes.
Then in the afternoon when I can get around better, I walk some solid and loose sand on the beach. Medically, for safety, I'm not allowed to walk more than 5500 steps a day. But, I figure walking on loose sand is a whole lot tougher than road? 😉
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?