Hope that helps
I'm gratful for my health
I'm grateful that I have a great husband
I'm grateful for the sun on my face today
As for me I was taught gradutuid from a young age. I was to be greatful for what I do have and work hard for what I want or as my parents and grandparents taught me and my siblings if we were to complain “you get what you get and you don’t through a fit, if you want more or better you have to work and earn it.” Or “feel blessed for what you have because some people don’t have that.” They are right though.
With that they taught us to be grateful for the gifts we receive whether it be from relative, neighbor, or stranger, because that might have been all they could afford. Plus it’s the thought that counts, right.
If your having a hard time being grateful, just know it could be way worse. And start the day or write in your journal three things that your grateful for like:
1 having blankets to keep me warm when I’m cold
2 for the clothes on my body that keep me clean and protect my skin
3 for food that I get to eat and water that I get to drink so my body doesn't claps
And try to make sure there a little different or be more pacific why your grateful for it each time you write them down.
If you start this you might start seeing things differently and realize that your luck for what you have now.
This can be so so simple.
For example "thank you past self for starting this habit, I'm making this smoothie for you future self
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.