Hope that helps
I'm gratful for my health
I'm grateful that I have a great husband
I'm grateful for the sun on my face today
As for me I was taught gradutuid from a young age. I was to be greatful for what I do have and work hard for what I want or as my parents and grandparents taught me and my siblings if we were to complain “you get what you get and you don’t through a fit, if you want more or better you have to work and earn it.” Or “feel blessed for what you have because some people don’t have that.” They are right though.
With that they taught us to be grateful for the gifts we receive whether it be from relative, neighbor, or stranger, because that might have been all they could afford. Plus it’s the thought that counts, right.
If your having a hard time being grateful, just know it could be way worse. And start the day or write in your journal three things that your grateful for like:
1 having blankets to keep me warm when I’m cold
2 for the clothes on my body that keep me clean and protect my skin
3 for food that I get to eat and water that I get to drink so my body doesn't claps
And try to make sure there a little different or be more pacific why your grateful for it each time you write them down.
If you start this you might start seeing things differently and realize that your luck for what you have now.
This can be so so simple.
For example "thank you past self for starting this habit, I'm making this smoothie for you future self
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴