Hope that helps
I'm gratful for my health
I'm grateful that I have a great husband
I'm grateful for the sun on my face today
As for me I was taught gradutuid from a young age. I was to be greatful for what I do have and work hard for what I want or as my parents and grandparents taught me and my siblings if we were to complain “you get what you get and you don’t through a fit, if you want more or better you have to work and earn it.” Or “feel blessed for what you have because some people don’t have that.” They are right though.
With that they taught us to be grateful for the gifts we receive whether it be from relative, neighbor, or stranger, because that might have been all they could afford. Plus it’s the thought that counts, right.
If your having a hard time being grateful, just know it could be way worse. And start the day or write in your journal three things that your grateful for like:
1 having blankets to keep me warm when I’m cold
2 for the clothes on my body that keep me clean and protect my skin
3 for food that I get to eat and water that I get to drink so my body doesn't claps
And try to make sure there a little different or be more pacific why your grateful for it each time you write them down.
If you start this you might start seeing things differently and realize that your luck for what you have now.
This can be so so simple.
For example "thank you past self for starting this habit, I'm making this smoothie for you future self
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?