- How do you keep motivated when you don’t see results?
- Any suggestions for apps that are for exercising that are free or don’t cost a lot? All the ones I use to use charge a lot now and/or are no longer free!
- How can I exercise with my kid?
- I want to increase my active walking throughout the day but I never get around to it. How do you stick to your routine?
- What helps you stay consistent?
I'm gratful for my health
I'm grateful that I have a great husband
I'm grateful for the sun on my face today
As for me I was taught gradutuid from a young age. I was to be greatful for what I do have and work hard for what I want or as my parents and grandparents taught me and my siblings if we were to complain “you get what you get and you don’t through a fit, if you want more or better you have to work and earn it.” Or “feel blessed for what you have because some people don’t have that.” They are right though.
With that they taught us to be grateful for the gifts we receive whether it be from relative, neighbor, or stranger, because that might have been all they could afford. Plus it’s the thought that counts, right.
If your having a hard time being grateful, just know it could be way worse. And start the day or write in your journal three things that your grateful for like:
1 having blankets to keep me warm when I’m cold
2 for the clothes on my body that keep me clean and protect my skin
3 for food that I get to eat and water that I get to drink so my body doesn't claps
And try to make sure there a little different or be more pacific why your grateful for it each time you write them down.
If you start this you might start seeing things differently and realize that your luck for what you have now.
Hope that helps
This can be so so simple.
For example "thank you past self for starting this habit, I'm making this smoothie for you future self
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?