I pack my meals for the next day and ensure I have what I need in my pocketbook the night before.
I make sure I have bottled water for me to drink by my bedside the night before.
I do meditation for 15 min before I hope in the shower in the morning.
I get dressed and out the door.
Taking care of the most time consuming tasks the night before helps make an hour enough time.
I have told myself change will come but perhaps I am letting it take longer than it should….but then again I also don't want to set myself up for failure by too much too soon.
In this reflection I believe I can step up my routine, manage my time, have a breakfast or at least prepare something healthy to take with me.
Ask me again in a month 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?