I pack my meals for the next day and ensure I have what I need in my pocketbook the night before.
I make sure I have bottled water for me to drink by my bedside the night before.
I do meditation for 15 min before I hope in the shower in the morning.
I get dressed and out the door.
Taking care of the most time consuming tasks the night before helps make an hour enough time.
I have told myself change will come but perhaps I am letting it take longer than it should….but then again I also don't want to set myself up for failure by too much too soon.
In this reflection I believe I can step up my routine, manage my time, have a breakfast or at least prepare something healthy to take with me.
Ask me again in a month 🙂
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?