And a coffee no sugar
Oatmeal plain with some almond milk maple syrup
One egg with potatoes
If I have extra time, I'll make 2 eggs with diced ham and serve it over 2 slices of whole grain toast, 1/4 large avocado, and a banana or couple oranges. That way I'm getting my eggs, fats, and proteins.
If I'm in a hurry, I'll blend 1 banana, chia seeds, milk alternative, peanut butter, amd 1 scoop protein powder into a hearty breakfast smoothie. Still getting my fats, carbs, and proteins, but in a more nitty-gritty quick form.
Both of these fill me pretty quickly and help me meet my goal of about 500+ calories per meal 🙂
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?