And a coffee no sugar
Oatmeal plain with some almond milk maple syrup
One egg with potatoes
If I have extra time, I'll make 2 eggs with diced ham and serve it over 2 slices of whole grain toast, 1/4 large avocado, and a banana or couple oranges. That way I'm getting my eggs, fats, and proteins.
If I'm in a hurry, I'll blend 1 banana, chia seeds, milk alternative, peanut butter, amd 1 scoop protein powder into a hearty breakfast smoothie. Still getting my fats, carbs, and proteins, but in a more nitty-gritty quick form.
Both of these fill me pretty quickly and help me meet my goal of about 500+ calories per meal 🙂
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?