Turning off the internet and if the weather is good going outside without your phone and sitting under a tree and just being
I just try to do my skincare,clean up my room and try my best to get some sleep cor the next day,I'll say sleeping is the hardest thing for me to do.
I loved to read, but life took me away from reading for a very long time. Now, I am taking a break from work and I find myself gravitating towards reading, so I use it now as my disconnector from the "blue" light!
I set up a playlist on my iPod every night for bedtime. A podcast while I get ready for bed, a meditation for once I get in it, and then soft sleepy music. If I can't sleep, the book I'm reading is next to my bed.
Turning off the lights, making sure I’m comfortable. Having a night ritual knowing it’s all for me, for my well-being. Knowing I’m doing all of this to sleep better, because if I sleep better, I’ll be a better person tomorrow
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?