I’ve been trying to relax outside and also breaking away and doing a lot of hobbies. I’ve found crafting, baking, and reading are great ways to unplug
I try to have 1 day a week where I don't spend the day in front of a screen or my phone until the evening. It forces me to do other stuff in the day and make time for myself and things I would not make time for if I was waiting away online.
- What should I do when I am not using my phone?
- How do you limit yourself for using social media?
- How long does it normally take to getting into a better routine around disconnecting?
- How can you stop idle internet browsing ?
- How do you distract yourself from your screens after disconnecting?
- Any creative ways of breaking phone addiction?
- How do you avoid using your phone before you go to bed?
- Where do you keep your phone after you disconnected for the evening?
- I am surrounded by screens. What should I do to avoid them ?
- Once you are looking at an app or into a game, how do you escape the “just one other thing” vicious cycle?