I’ve been trying to relax outside and also breaking away and doing a lot of hobbies. I’ve found crafting, baking, and reading are great ways to unplug
I try to have 1 day a week where I don't spend the day in front of a screen or my phone until the evening. It forces me to do other stuff in the day and make time for myself and things I would not make time for if I was waiting away online.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?