I am trying really hard to cut out electronics after 8 (at least personal ones), but biggest aides are yoga, tea, and headspace. 😀
I happen to be a religious, spiritual person, so the last thing I do before sleep is pray! It works as a kind of meditation for me because I can go over my day, be thankful for all the good things, and ask for strength to deal with whatever is less than good, then let it all go. It really relieves me of the weight of the day. Of course not everyone is religious, so I would recommend meditation to those who are not!
- How do you relax for bed?
- How do you wind down?
- What is the preferred time to get to sleep?
- Is 8 hours really necessary ? What if I sleep for longer ?
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?