To answer the first question it's a No, I can't rest as soon as I close my eyes unless I'm exhausted. What stops me is that my mind likes to wonder around. To help with this I try to do a small stretch and meditate before going to sleep. It helps when you have everything shut off and having any distractions put away or is already asleep.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?