I have an alarm on my phone to tell me to shut down everything on phone. I like to listen to worship or mediation music. I brush my teeth and sometimes look through my journal. Relax before i try to go to bed
I brush my teeth, change into my pyjamas, wash my face and moisturise. Then I reflect on my goals and what I can do to get closer to them and lastly gratitude! I list all the things I was grateful for in the day!
After I had dinner, I study something that I like (I'm into electronic, yeah a nerd). I try to study from books so I also read. I do that for an hour. After that, I meditate for 10/15 min so the mind calms down and then bed.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?