eat less before going to bed. don't drink alcohol. your biological rhythm should be adjusted to go to bed easily i think
I'm sorry your having this problem, I use soft cotton bedding. Its soft and it's not to thick so when you want to wrap yourself in it you still have cool air coming through. And they are very comfortable. Hope this helps. 🙂
Try 100% egyptian cotton (long staple) bedding? Or the more economical option of silky smooth fabric, made of mixed cotton. Regardless of which, I think the key is to choose one with a high thread count so it is smoother to the touch, more effective in wicking moisture and regulating temperature.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?