Can’t say a “golden thread” has been discovered reflecting on my purpose. My purpose has been the same for a significant period of time. I am seeking a better, more productive means of obtanting my goals.
I really don't understand the question. I don't wear golden threads. I've worked hard on my passions and I'm taking a break. So I guess the golden threads is taking a long deserved break
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?