Can’t say a “golden thread” has been discovered reflecting on my purpose. My purpose has been the same for a significant period of time. I am seeking a better, more productive means of obtanting my goals.
I really don't understand the question. I don't wear golden threads. I've worked hard on my passions and I'm taking a break. So I guess the golden threads is taking a long deserved break
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!