I suppose for me the answer is, live a peaceful daily life or live in constant chaos. I need a little order and I enjoy building in flexibility because I do like to feel like I can be spontaneous. I feel the key is balance. Routine does not need to mean boring, it can add order in any chaotic space with a healthy balance of spontaneity. We have to be able to live our lives colorfully but also allow ourselves freedom from chaos through daily habits and routines. We need both.
- How can i hold on to my purpose if i have difficulty in believing myself?
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?