Listen well! Try clearing your head with meditation or listen to music or write thing down and then at some point you will hear and understand it better and better. Just start small.
It takes lot of time. Took me years because first you need to figure out yourself of things you think, love and even if you think appearance is something that makes feel like yourself.
Sometimes I write a kind of journal entry, usually when I’m stressed or overwhelmed, and I try and be absolutely honest in it. I’ve noticed at the beginning I usually slightly lie to myself, like using the kind of catchphrase feelings I use in speech. But I try to notice when I do that and phrase it again describing exactly how I actually feel. I’ve found after I did it a few times there are patterns to the way I react and think, I guess it gave me a clearer understanding of my inner voice.
I’m wondering if I can really hear my inner voice since my thoughts are screaming negative things all the time. Maybe I could overcome those negative thoughts by learning to listen to my inner voice again. Then I can be more spontaneous and outgoing instead of forced and absent.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!