Purpose is a journey, understand that. Once found know that your whole person will be on board with it. Yes you will have days where it is harder to pursue but know there will be a fire in you to keep you going.
Imagine the last day of your life. What do you want that to look like? Whom do you want with you and what do you want around you? So back up to age 50 and how does your life look in support of your last day. Now back up to your age now. How are you living to support that last day? How can you shift the way you you are living your life to support the way you want that last day to look? In this exercise I believe you will develop what you see as the purpose of your life and if you think as to how you want to spend your last day and how you may get there, I believe you will begin to understand why commitment to what you want your purpose to be and actively making that happen is so important. Having said that, your true purpose will only come with life experience.
- What if I don’t find my purpose?
- Have you ever felt that you lost your purpose in life?
- How did you know what your purpose was?
- What should you do if you no longer connect with a long-held purpose? Have you had a Purpose crumble for you? What did you do?
- Can you clarify if it needs to be a long-run or a short-run one. I know what I want on long term, but do not know how to reach it
- What is a purpose habit?
- Yes I do have a question What’s your purpose habit? What helps you stay devoted to your purpose habit?
- Do you think people have a built-in purpose, or they just acquire ir through experience and taste?
- When you think about your purpose is it for your life, that day, that moment or something else entirely? Why?
- Does everyone truely have a purpose?