I am always inspired by the existentialist ideas that life has no meaning other than that which we give it. It means that the question of purpose is far more open ended than we realize. I was not born with a purpose, so much as I was born to create my purpose. The most basic purpose I live with is to give meaning to my life worthy of the time and space I take up. This is a meta purpose that makes it easier for her to move between more specific goals without feeling lost or or rootless. I can experiment or change all while still moving towards the same basic goal.
On days when I'm feeling uncertain, I focus on practicing acceptance of the present and just existing. I find that when I let go of resistence and completely let go of trying to control things, ideas come into my mind naturally and I feel more motivated to work again.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!