Trial & error and from that a clear preference of what you like, take the same approach to finding a purpose.
A ”purpose” is a concept made up by human beings and are something we can choose and it will inevitably shift gradually as you develop as a person.
A purpose is not godsend, you have the privilege to try and choose.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?