I give myself a half hour today to just relax and quiet and ponder everything I’ve done in my life what I’m good at and where I think I could most help others and be a part of this world and what I like to do
I’m not sure I have fully figured out my purpose in life yet but I have some goals of where I’d like to be in 5 years time. I have a visualisation of what that means and I’m currently trying to break that down into a list of manageable chunks and milestones to get to that goal.
I’m still figuring that out! When I lost my job I felt like I lost my purpose but soon realized that I was so much more than just my job. Now I try and figure out my purpose for the day instead of for my whole life. It’s much easier for me to do it one day at a time.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?
- How old were you when you clearly knew your purpose in life?