I find the word purpose hard to concept that it puts a value on a life. I feel we are here to help each other learn something new and to share compassion .
No. I don’t think we are born with a purpose. I think we can choose to write our own stories and through that process we can find a sense of purpose and meaning. But simply asking, “what is my purpose in life?” Is not helpful. Better to follow desire, values and interests and choose to create meaning in life.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?