Changing the purpose from one day to another doesn't fit the frame of developing sustainable new habits. Of course several purposes can be set at the same time, but then they must all be met at the same time. Best approach might to focus on a few changes then enlarge the scope as the first one are being acquired
- What do you do if you have a series of habits that are preventing you from attaining your goals?
- What do you put in place to follow up your habit and not loose sight of the end goal.
- Do you stick to what you write out and plan?
- What is one thought that helps you start in the right direction when you’ve been off track for a while
- When life is so repetitive what could the purpose of life be?
- What do you do when your purpose feels heavy and cumbersome?
- After you already know what your purpose is and how to achieve it, how to stay motivated until you get there?
- Do you have suggestions on how to find ones purpose?
- Whats the best way to reflect on your purpose?
- Has your purpose ever surprised you, and how?