Set a goal ( ideally a medium to long-term one ) and plan your everyday actions/routine so they are aimed at achieving it.
Good things take time. Work with no hope or dispair. Just start, and keep going.
Don't be surprised if some days are sh*t. There will be those days too. Just keep going.
That's your purpose.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!
- When do you ponder your purpose?