Thinking about it on the way to work and my drive home. Maybe when I meditate. It helps when talking to my coach about it.
I guess that thinking of your purpose while you are happy helps you concentrate on the big shape of your plan to pursue it. Then try to cut it into little pieces, small details, so that when you are not at the top of your well-being you can keep thinking about how to accomplish small tasks to shape your big puzzle. Your purpose is not something different from you it’s what you are totally able to accomplish and in your own time and way. It’s within you! Take it out!
Write down all amazing things you've brought into this world or how your life story can help someone in the future. Make a list and then reflect on each one that might be ur purpose
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?