My mid-term goal – to publish so that I can get my professorship
My long term goal – have enough savings for my retirement and build a home with Shelly
Study smart everyday until the day i graduate.
Also my purpose is to be productive eveyday without any distraction and to be inspired by my effort and passion.
I love to maintain a simple lifestyle but when life is challenging, all i will have to do is to persevere to all obstacles that life brings to us. Every test that life brings is " this too shall pass " once in our life.
My main purpose is quite dynamic and quite long .
I realized one of my mistakes was to hurry. I invested lot of energy to begin. The enthusiasm lasted for a little while and then died out. This time, I'm trying to take the pace that lasts long. Slow and steady wins the race; seems like this might be true.
I create goals for each year (or beyond), each week (some meant to make progress on a long-term goal) and each day (to achieve my weekly goals).
For more information on goals, search for SMART goals on the internet. I think that those (in combination with a planning method, like the Bullet Journal method) will help you be more productive.
I have high standards and I know myself…if I don't fulfill them I'll be depressed same as the past , so a life time
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!
- When do you ponder your purpose?