Purpose is about why you do things and not fickle with the ebb and flow of emotion which might influence passions. Therefore, thinking about your purpose from multiple angles and reflecting on the experience you have been through and what they meant to you is important. Sometimes you might imagine you know your purpose but have misidentified the real reason to why you have felt that it was important to you. It can help to try and identify the values that are motivating the purpose, and show that they have importance for you authentic self and also social self. If one is missing you may be being motivated by something which isn't fully acceptable to you or unduely motivates by extrinsic factors. Find the thing, values and actions that both parts of you can agree on.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?