Purpose is about why you do things and not fickle with the ebb and flow of emotion which might influence passions. Therefore, thinking about your purpose from multiple angles and reflecting on the experience you have been through and what they meant to you is important. Sometimes you might imagine you know your purpose but have misidentified the real reason to why you have felt that it was important to you. It can help to try and identify the values that are motivating the purpose, and show that they have importance for you authentic self and also social self. If one is missing you may be being motivated by something which isn't fully acceptable to you or unduely motivates by extrinsic factors. Find the thing, values and actions that both parts of you can agree on.
- Whats the best way to reflect on your purpose?
- Has your purpose ever surprised you, and how?
- Habits are needed but I feel like an square doing a controlled routine every day.. how to stop felling like that and have a positive view towards habits?
- How do you develop a strong vision for your life?
- Is everyone’s purpose the same?
- What can I do when I can’t think that way I suffer with depression finding it hard see my purpose in life
- How do I find my place in a cold and vast universe?
- How does someone with deep self-esteem wounds and depression or other mental health issues approach the life purpose task? It can be difficult to face the idea of having a purpose when you feel so terrible about yourself or the state of the world. It can cause anxiety to face the concept of a “purpose” in the face of mental health issues. How have you framed this task?
- If you had a terminal illness, What are the things you would want to see completed or finish before you died
- How do you know what your purpose is?