Purpose is about why you do things and not fickle with the ebb and flow of emotion which might influence passions. Therefore, thinking about your purpose from multiple angles and reflecting on the experience you have been through and what they meant to you is important. Sometimes you might imagine you know your purpose but have misidentified the real reason to why you have felt that it was important to you. It can help to try and identify the values that are motivating the purpose, and show that they have importance for you authentic self and also social self. If one is missing you may be being motivated by something which isn't fully acceptable to you or unduely motivates by extrinsic factors. Find the thing, values and actions that both parts of you can agree on.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!