Another method of exploration is the local tech or university. They offer testing to find interests a person has. Most of these are at no cost. Religious organizations are also with interesting positions.
People have four basic areas. The spiritual, the intellectual, the physical and the emotional. Simply by core investigations one can find which area gives them an emotional interest. Some enjoy the positive emotions of the physical over the other two. Some prefer the emotional positives of the intellectual over the other two and some prefer the spiritual over the other two. Then there are those who have no preference except to find something to support themselves and the family.
I hope you find several purposes and your interests soon. The best is when at least one of those purposes o can be a money supporting interest.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?
- How old were you when you clearly knew your purpose in life?