Another method of exploration is the local tech or university. They offer testing to find interests a person has. Most of these are at no cost. Religious organizations are also with interesting positions.
People have four basic areas. The spiritual, the intellectual, the physical and the emotional. Simply by core investigations one can find which area gives them an emotional interest. Some enjoy the positive emotions of the physical over the other two. Some prefer the emotional positives of the intellectual over the other two and some prefer the spiritual over the other two. Then there are those who have no preference except to find something to support themselves and the family.
I hope you find several purposes and your interests soon. The best is when at least one of those purposes o can be a money supporting interest.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!