First try to imagine yourself achieved what you want. Visualise it clearly. Second, start positive affirmations and try to 'act as if' you have achieved it. Now you'll see that you have made some amount of progress. Lastly don't be discouraged by what others say or by seeing no results at the very moment, because great things take time to manifest. Try to be optimistic and positive. Enjoy the little moments of life and believe in yourself because I do believe in you. 🙂👍🏻
- What if we don’t know our purpose?
- What are the questions you ask yourself to clarify the purpose better?
- How long has it taken you to realize your true purpose? Does it change often?
- If you find your soulmate they aren’t always made to be your partner right?
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)